Thursday, October 23, 2008

Braid no Band....Oops

I am not fund of B&B, but I know it's necessary and heavily promoted. It has always been my intention to stick with the program until my consultant tells me it's okay to do otherwise. I can be somewhat rebellious, but this was not out of rebellion. This is how it went down: I was getting ready to go out of town and suddenly had the bright idea to wash my hair prior to getting on the road. I braided it and continued with my packing, cleaned the house (cuz I hate to go out of town with the house a mess). Then...I began to wash and realized that I had not banded. I washed as moderately as possible careful not to disturb my babies and I think it turned out okay.

Vacation was spent in Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC. This time of year, we go there and really just chill, eat lots of seafood, and hopefully walk the beach some. I've posted some pics. Enjoy...






0 Positive Expression(s):

Hairstyles before SisterLocks