Monday, October 6, 2008

Dying for a Different Style

I still like, well, I love my locs; however, tonight I am not so enthusiastic about them. I have had them for over 1 month now and because my locs are still babies, it's highly recommended that you don't manipulate them much. I am just thinking that if I still had loose hair, I would have had about 3 different hairstyles inside a month. Now, I am walking around looking the same --everyday. It's so boring!

And plus, I keep stalking all these blogs and I see sisters with nice mature locks that they pin up, braid up on one side, etc, etc, etc. Yes, I have loc-envy. I am so impatient -in everything. It's definitely something I need to work on, pray about... Well, now that I have vented, I think I feel better!

3 Positive Expression(s):

blackrussian said...

Hey Girl!

I did not know you had a blog. This is so cool.

I was just talking to Lisa on Sunday and she told me that you had made the plunge and gotten Sls.

I know we talked about it months ago.

Congrats and welcome to the fam!

I'm going to put you on my blogroll so I can follow you!

I'm so excited and happy for you!

9th Hr Poet said...

Yes, Lisa also had a consultation, but I don't think she is quite ready.

I am loving it so far. I can't wait for my hair to actually lock!

Keep in touch.

CarmenNC said...

I feel the same way. I pull mine up or wear it aloose. I am waiting on mine to become more stable before pulling the rollers and tricks out the bag.

Hairstyles before SisterLocks