Monday, September 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

What to do when you're tagged:

1) Link to the person that tagged you: Carmen

2) Post the rules on the blog. Here are the rules: Post 7 things (facts, habits, etc) about yourself on your blog. Then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. Leave a comment for each person you tag letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.


Wow -6 things to share; so here goes:

1. I love to write poetry, but have somehow gotten too busy to actually do it. Some of my friends and I used to meet and write together. I called them "Mind Melds". I really miss those.

2. I am worse than most men in my love for football. Sundays are spent hosting football viewing parties or watching solo. Either way, I WILL know the scores!

3. My last personality test revealed that I am in the "Lion" category. That means I want to be in charge and when I ask you to do something, I want it done NOW. That doesn't make things go so well at home with my near adolescent 10-year-old daughter!

4. I am a Help Desk Manager which oddly enough means I used to know how to fix computers but now my staff does -at least that's what I tell friends and family who constantly want me to work on their outdated pcs -lol.

5. I don't listen well...and will quickly tune out if the topic becomes uninteresting. This is an extremely important quality and people understand their value when you listen to them -whether they are your friends, family, coworkers, etc. My goal for 2008 was to become a good listener and even though I think I have improved, I have many miles to go.

6. Hmmmm....I am a cell phone junkie. I buy a new cell-phone approximately every 6 months. Even though Verizon will put $100 towards a new phone every 2 years, I absolutely cannot wait. When a new, shiny piece of technology comes out with new functionality, I have to have it. I am currently using the Blackberry Curve, but am about 2 seconds away from the iPhone. The only thing holding me back is its limitations with MMS and some the inherent slowness of such a powerful phone on the AT&T network.

So there you have it -6 things about me. Now as for the below individuals:

Khandi
JusJos
Lynda
Doing4me

Tag! You're it! (I'll find 2 more ppl to tag soon.)

0 Positive Expression(s):

Hairstyles before SisterLocks